I thought I would share this with you guys enjoy, the rest will soon follow!


June 21 2005

Today is the last day of school! It does come, I am writing this so I can read it next year when the school year starts all over again and I will be a Junior. I hope I have a great Summer with a lot of adventures and many memories to share. SUMMER 2005!!

September 1, 2005

Wow! Summer went by so fast! Today was the first day of school and right now I am in my last period. Aw got to go.

September 8, 2005

I have been in school for one week and I absolutely love it. I am very happy with all my classes. Junior year is not at all as hard as I though it would be, at least not yet. I am very glad today is Thursday I love it when weeks go by fast!

September 9, 2005

Don?t have much time to write. Glad its Friday but I have 4 quizzes to study for!

September 12, 2005

Wow, the weekend went by fast. A actually had 3 quizzes and I think I did well on all but Spanish, and the Algebra one our class didn?t get to finish yet. But no homework tonight which of course always makes me happy. It is so hot out, it feels like the middle of July! Good thing school gets out in 2 minutes!

September 13, 2005

Not much time to write I have been busy looking at possible collages I want to go to. I am pretty sure I know the one I want but I want to keep looking. Tomorrow is picture day ya! I hope this years school pictures come out better then my previous ones.

September 14, 2005

Today has been not so busy as some of my other days, I got my Algebra quiz back only to find out that I got a 12/22. It turns out that half the class ended up failing, I am not at all surprised though. I had my picture taken and I hope it came out good. Tonight I have nothing really to do I think I will go over some Algebra so the same thing does not happen again. That is pretty much it, tomorrow is going to rain though I love going to
school on rainy days!

September 15, 2005

Today has been good although I woke up this morning with a sore throat, it feels a little better though but my nose is kind of stuffy, I hope I am not getting a cold! Tomorrow is our first Jeans Day it cost $2.00 to wear jeans instead of our uniforms the money goes toward the senior?s graduation. Pants are so much more comfortable then these lousy skirts with our tights it can be such a pain! I have 2 tests and 1 quiz to study for tonight, an American History Test, an Algebra Test (God help me!) and a Vocabulary quiz, which is not bad. I got my first Chemistry test back today the one I took yesterday and I got an 88! I was so happy. My teacher,says if I maintain a B or higher average in his class he will recommend me for Anatomy Honors, I want that class so badly. Its almost time to go to our first class meeting which is always a pain because we never get anything accomplished because we all talk and never listen.